Rotund in the Village Selo

From Moravske Toplice we went by bus to the village Selo where we looked at the Romanesque Rotund from the 13th century.
The Rotund of St. Nicholas and the Holy Virgin - a pearl in the valley.

The Rotund is a magnificent relict of a wider architectural medieval complex of buildings.

The entire structure was reconstructed back into its original form in 1956 and 1979.

On the right of the church stands a wooden bell tower.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment